Evans & Bartlett, CPAs, LLP was founded over 40 years ago in Prineville, Oregon by Leslie A. Sundet (retired) and has grown from a small two person office to a staff of over nine with two member/partners, Jerry R. Evans and Victor L. Bartlett. The firm consists of three CPAS on staff including the member/partners. The firm's member/partners and staff represent many years of experience in business and tax preparation serving a large array of clients.
Beginning in January 2011, the firm opened a satellite office in Lakeview, Oregon. This was to better serve our many clients that live in Southern Oregon and Northern California. This office, although currently only open two days a week, has seen consistent growth and has broadened the firm's geographical presence.
Our service offerings are diverse including, but not limited to the following:
- Income tax preparation (business and individual)
- Estate and Trust advise, accounting, and tax services
- IRS and Oregon state audit representation
- Tax consulting and planning
- Computerized general ledger setup and support (Quickbooks, Peachtree, MAS90)
- Business startup and setup services
- Accounting and payroll services
- Preparation of financial statements (compilation and review services
Our firm's expertise is continually called on by clients to assist with a wide variety of personal and business needs. If we are not able to assist a client, we have a large number of professional contacts that we can confer with or refer the client to. Our firm philosophy is if we are unable to handle the assignment, we will tell the client immediately.